These products should definitely be included in your skincare routines!! Here shows a brief explanation of each product, and when to use!
Vitamin C- known as one of the best anti-aging ingredients on the market
When to use- In the morning!
* It helps with hydration because it helps the skin retain moisture
* It helps brighten skin by reducing dullness
* It helps fade hyperpigmentation
* It helps reduce the appearance of under eye circles
Hyaluronic Acid- helps your skin retain water to keep your skin hydrated
When to use- Morning and night! Can be mixed with all the other ingredients mentioned!
* Helps visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
* Helps stimulate skin regeneration
Retinol- considered a must have by dermatologists
When to use- At night! Not mixed with AHA!
*Helps encourage skin cell turnover
* Helps thicken the skin helping with wrinkles
*Helps inhibit collagen breakdown
SPF- helps protect your skin from damage from the sun!
When to use it- Every morning, and reapply every 2 hours!
*Helps keep your complexion even
* Helps protect against visible signs of aging
*Helps with overall skin health
AHA- primarily used to exfoliate
When to use- Switch between using retinol and this at night
* Helps promote collagen and blood flow
* Helps correct discoloration from scaring and age spots
* Help prevent acne breakouts