Healthy Hair



Disclaimer!! This is right after I got a cut and blow out!!


As you probably could tell, I have super thick and super long hair!

95% of the time I wear my hair natural only styling it the other 5% of the time.

I love a minimalistic approach to my hair care, while actually keeping it healthy and strong!

These are all my favorite products I use to keep my hair healthy and soft!


Function of Beauty- This shampoo and conditioner combination is a game changer. My hair looks and feels so healthy since switching to this brand! My hairstylist even told me it is the healthiest she has seen it!


Hair Serum- This is also from Function of Beauty and was created for my hair! It is not too greasy and gives the perfect amount of hydration.


Detangling Brush- This brush is amazing!! It does not pull your hair, even on its knottiest days!


Slip Pillow Case- Helps take care of your hair by preventing split ends and keeping a blow out longer! Normal pillow cases tug your hair and silk helps your hair glide gently!


Silk Headband- This is amazing to use when you are washing your face or just need to get your hair out of your face!